Silly Goose
Speed rules, when you're on it you don't have to eat much and you can do a variety of activities at hyperspeed. Good times. That is all.
Jesus(SPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD)
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Silly Goose
Hey Two Drinks, it's not my fault you're hung like an Asian Midget, so don't take your insecurities out on me..... That is all.
Jesus(As if being hung like an Asian wasn't bad enough.....)
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
THOU SHALT NOT WEAR NEWLY DESIGNED 80'S INSPIRED CLOTHING...
THOU SHALL NOT PLAY THE OC THEME SONG ON THE RADIO!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
"Thou shall not make anymore rediculous reality shows"
oh thats a good one, at first it was o.. but they just went off the deep end... the funniest one that i've been able to catch so far is when they put a bunch of random actors together...i forgot what its called though
I DUNNO I LIKE SOME REALITY SHOWS...
IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REAL WORLD IN SD TONIGHT... IM JUST CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT PLACES THEY WILL GO TO.
AND AS MUCH AS I WANNA SLAP PARIS HILTON I LIKE THE SIMPLE LIFE...
they are out of control...It blows my mind, some of the shit they have and people suck it up. I mean does anybody give a shit who Trump has as an intern? It's all bullshit, although I do watch Fear Factor ocassionally, I find it hilarious. Those people talk so much shit and than show the entire nation what a pussy they really are. I love it!!!!! [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">i second that, any/all camel toe is bad and just flat out wrong...along with this new commandment i outlaw all fanny packs and anyone caught with one will be tarred and feathered on the spot.Originally posted by ExtraPerson:
Glue can stick to rubber. If I were GOd I would make another commandment that said: Thou shalt not wear tube socks with flip-flops.
hey while we're at it- i think we should all come up with some commandments that would make this world a better place.... for example #1 will be absolutely no toleration for the mullet,,,awww i see a peaceful new world already
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
Bookmarks